Here at moneycorp we like to get the best out of you during the interview process.
As a result we've put together information about what you can expect and a helpful
guide for each stage of the journey.
Type: Full time hours
Location: Stansted Airport
Sales Consultant at our Stansted Airport
With over 50 million passengers travelling through UK airports each year our team at Moneycorp pride themselves on being 1st choice for customers with a need for foreign exchange. Our vision since 1979 has been to be customer favourite in providing foreign exchange through airports, international payments and pre – paid cards.
At Moneycorp we recognise our employees are at the forefront of our business, and a true measure of our success is based on how we nurture, develop and recognise their continued successes.
If you have a passion for delivering first class service through a sales focused approach and would like to become a member of the Moneycorp team across one of our airports then we want to hear from you.
Customer service is our passion and we strive to maintain the highest level of service across all channels. Providing a full training programme to all our staff we will work with you to ensure you have extensive knowledge on how to apply negotiation, promotion and selling skills to your day to day working as Sales Consultant.
The role of the Sales Consultant
- Deliver a world class service to all of our customers, through rapport building to ensure that you are able to assist with our customers’ needs and queries.
- To sell or purchase foreign currency bank notes to passengers travelling through the airport. In addition to this you will require to promote the key benefits of our pre-paid card and source referral leads for our International Payments business.
- To comply with policies and procedures to ensure that we are adhering to all regulatory standards.
- To work in a fast pace environment to achieve the company’s targets and your individual performance KPI’s.
- Previous cash handling experience would be highly desirable but not essential
- Previous face to face customer service experience would be highly desirable
- Strong numeracy skills
- Confident in dealing with the members of public
- Ability to work on own initiative and with others
- Foreign languages would be highly desirable
- Why you should join us
In addition to the fantastic opportunity to join our team we can also offer you;
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays per year
- Generous, uncapped Bonus/ Commission Scheme (Discretionary)
- Salary of £15,500 (OTE)
- Childcare Voucher (Salary sacrifice)
- Access to currency at spot rates with fee free transfers via your own Moneycorp account
- Discount Vouchers
- Free onsite Parking
- Free uniform
- Recognition for long term service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Specsavers eye tests/ glasses discount
To view the full job description click here.
Apply for this role