Here at moneycorp we like to get the best out of you during the interview process.
As a result we've put together information about what you can expect and a helpful
guide for each stage of the journey.
Type: Full time hours
Location: Gatwick Airport
The Role of a Maintenance Technician
Providing general day to day maintenance and project support across the business, both reactive and planned, to the various Company premises.
Day to day maintenance & support
• Maintenance support to all Company’s locations and premises
• Supporting the Facilities Manager (FM) and team with general repair and project work.
• Ensure offices and retail outlets are in pristine condition and that everything is in good working order.
• Collect Repair Requests and carry out resultant work at offices and retail outlets and ensure that requests are signed off when work completed.
• Assist with the maintenance of advertising stickers and posters and other promotional display material in Company premises.
• Assist as required with general departmental responsibilities, including deliveries, procurement and occasional heavy cleaning.
• Regular cleaning of AC systems and filters
• Provide attendance on and security escort for external contractors on Company premises, including out of hours works
• Assist the FM and Facilities Administrator with various administrative duties
• Provide 24 hour emergency call-out.
Health & Safety / Assisting the Facilities Manager
• Maintain water quality, emergency lighting and fire alarm tests (in conjunction with other members of the Facilities Department).
• Maintain a ‘watching brief’ on health & safety matters to ensure that best practice is adopted by Company staff and external contractors and generally assist the FM and Company H&S Officer in their related H&S responsibilities.
• Assist the FM with auditing and reporting on general health and safety requirements in respect of property matters.
• You are required to ensure all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to within Company guidelines.
• Assist the FM with any departmental projects.
• Undertake shop fitting work – project size compatible with Company resources.
• You will undertake any reasonable requests by the Company in order to fulfil the role criteria and/or business objectives.
• Installation, monitoring and maintenance of CCTV equipment (in conjunction with Company Technician / Electrician).
In addition to the fantastic opportunity to join our team we can also offer you;
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays per year
- Childcare Voucher (Salary sacrifice)
- Access to currency at spot rates with fee free transfers via your own Moneycorp account
- Discount Vouchers
- Free onsite Parking
- Recognition for long term service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Specsavers eye tests/ glasses discount
To view the full job description click here.
Apply for this role