Here at moneycorp we like to get the best out of you during the interview process.
As a result we've put together information about what you can expect and a helpful
guide for each stage of the journey.
Moneycorp is a thriving foreign exchange and international payments business with an excellent reputation since we were founded in 1979.
We are the UK’s only fully integrated foreign exchange Company, covering every aspect of the industry. This allows us to offer our personal and business customers, and also key partners, a more comprehensive range of services than any of our competitors. In 2016 we have dealt in 90 different currencies, traded £24.6 billion in currency exchange and have global presence in UK, Spain, USA Ireland, France and Romania and minority stake in Foreign Exchange Company in Brazil. We are the only online money exchange service to offer a portfolio of 40 currencies to its online customers from the point of sign up.
We understand that our employees are the lifeblood of our business, and a true measure of our success is how we nurture and develop them and their achievements. This year we are very excited to commence enrolment for our Graduate Programme which begins in September 2018.
Why choose Moneycorp?
- We are a vibrant fluid business which allows us to be dynamic, grow and change with the demands of the market and our clients.
- We recognise that our success is built on our people’s passion, desire to succeed and an unwavering determination to be the best at what we do – and we reward it!
- We are a truly international operation with offices in UK, Republic of Ireland, Spain, France and the USA; we have big ambitions to continue our international growth story!
- We are private equity backed by Bridgepoint who purchased the business in 2014 and we form part of their Bridgepoint Europe IV fund. They own a few high street names that you may have heard of such as Pret a Manger and Fat Face.
What can you expect from the programme?
- To gain exposure working in client facing roles and develop valuable competencies within a dynamic sales and trading environment, working with real experts within their field
- Flexibility to move through the different areas of our Business units honing your communication, presentation influencing and analytical skills to name a few!
- Investment in your personal and professional development, attending relevant in-house and external programmes
The Moneycorp Graduate Programme is 2 years in total, during which you will spend six months at a time in a specific area. Each programme will be individually tailored to both yours and the business’ needs to ensure it has maximum impact.
Some of the areas that you may be exposed to are:
- Coprorate International Payment
- Private International Payments
- International Markets
What are we looking for?
- 2:1 Bachelor’s degree, with a numerate discipline
- 2:1 Non-numerate degree with an A-C grade in maths at GCSE
We are not solely looking for academic achievement we also believe the following are just as important:
- Determination and a hunger to be the best at what you do
- Collaboration - the ability to work in a team to deliver fantastic results
- Accountability - taking real ownership of what you do and seeing it through to a conclusion
- Commercial acumen
How do you apply?
Simply complete the application form in full, upload your CV, covering letter and answer the following questions and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I am right for the Moneycorp Graduate Programme because…
- My greatest achievement is…
Key dates for your diary:
- Applications close: 8th October 2017
- Telephone screening: Week commencing 13th November 2017
- Invitations to assessment centre: Week commencing 18th December 2017
- Assessment centre: Week commencing 15th and 22nd January 2018
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire: Week commencing 5th February 2018
- Final Interview: Week commencing 26th February 2018
- Appointment announced: 12th March 2018
- Programme commences: September 2018
All applicants must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the Moneycorp Graduate Programme.
Type: Full time hours
Division: International Payments