Why should I choose moneycorp to make foreign exchange transactions?
As foreign exchange specialists we provide you with a more personal, tailored service than the major banks can offer.
All customers are assigned a Dealing and Account Management Team who will get to understand your company’s foreign exchange needs and proactively work with you to manage your currency exposures.
Timely information is crucial within the business environment, and we can provide up-to-the-minute insight into the driving forces affecting the currency markets. Armed with this knowledge our customers are in a better position to make informed decisions about their foreign currency transactions or your hedging strategies.
Who is TTT Moneycorp Limited - Bucharest Branch?
TTT Moneycorp Limited is a UK company, authorised under reference number: 308919 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, United Kindom, for the provision of payment services.
TTT Moneycorp Limited- Sucursala Bucuresti operates under a "passported license" from the UK. TTT Moneycorp Limited- Sucursala Bucuresti, is a listed payment institution and monitored by National Bank of Romania for the provision of payment services in Romania.
How does the service work?
1) Start the account opening process online, or by calling the team on +40 31 6305 111.
2) All corporate clients are allocated a Dealer who can discuss your foreign exchange requirements and who is able to provide you with pricing information and currency market insight.
3) When you need to make a transaction, you can either book via our online platform or book the deal over the phone.
4) After the FX transaction, a confirmation (a Contract Note) is sent out by e-mail immediately after booking. At this stage you need to provide us with details of the beneficiary of your foreign currency payment for us to make payment in good time.
5) Currency you have sold should be sent to the moneycorp Client Account to arrive on or before the date when the currency is to be paid out. Full details will be included as part of your transaction confirmation.
6) Once your funds have cleared we will be able to send your foreign currency by SWIFT, to the account you specified, on the agreed value date.
How do I know my money is safe with moneycorp?
We were established in 1962 and have been trading currencies since 1979. In 2015 moneycorp transacted in excess €26.6bn in foreign currencies on behalf of clients.
All client funds are safeguarded and held in segregated client bank accounts. This means your funds are kept separate from our business accounts, and will only be used for your payment.
How can moneycorp help in regards to market movements?
With the currency markets constantly fluctuating, the timing of your transactions can be critical. We are able to provide up-to-the-minute rate information for you to make an informed decision.
We offer a range of services which can assist you to protect from market movement, including forward contracts, stop-loss and limit orders. Please note that forward contracts may require a security deposit.
Can I track progress of my payments?
Yes, payments made using moneycorp Online (MCOL) can be tracked.
A payment confirmation in SWIFT message format is generated immediately after the payment is processed by moneycorp. MCOL can also send a notification of payment to your beneficiary.
How much money can I transfer?
You can trade from €50 or its equivalent in any of 34 currencies using moneycorp Online.
How much does the foreign exchange dealing and payment services cost?
It's free to open an account with moneycorp with no further maintenance fee.
All international payments using our online platform or made by phone is free of charge. We charge no commission and any currency market information is complimentary.
Please note, that forward contracts may require a security deposit and are subject to margin call.
How do I make a complaint?
Keeping our customers happy is important to us. If you have a problem we’ll do everything we can to put matters right as quickly as possible through our official complaints procedure.
To view our complaints handling procedure click here.